Pet Palooza Sponsors & Vendors
Pet Palooza is Charlotte’s longest running pet festival and will bring together thousands of animal lovers and HSC supporters on Saturday, April 21, at Independence Park.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to access new clients and supporters who are animal owners and lovers. The festival will include an adoption area, vendors, music, a picnic pavilion, food & beer trucks, and much more.
Sponsoring Pet Palooza or having a vendor booth is a great way to showcase and market your organization at the event and in the community.
Pet Palooza 2017 – By the Numbers
- More than 4,000 animal lovers attended the Pet Palooza and more than 600 walked in the Walk for the Animals
- 22 companies supported the event through event sponsorships
- Pet Palooza was featured on WCNC and iHeart Radio programming, reaching tens of thousands of households
- More than 35,000 HSC supporters viewed multiple sponsorship announcements on Facebook and Twitter
- The Pet Palooza website and Pet Palooza Walk website was viewed over 5,000 times
- 50 yard signs advertised the festival for greater than 30 days on highly traveled streets in Charlotte
To learn more or sign up, please click on the links below.
Sponsorship: DETAILS or SIGN UP NOW
Vendor: DETAILS or SIGN UP NOW
- Vendor spaces DO NOT include tents, tables, chairs or power. Please plan accordingly.
- Booth location will be assigned based on date of sign-up.
- Pet Palooza is a rain or shine event. There will be no refunds issued in the event of inclement weather.
- We reserve the right to reject applications when necessary.
Your participation will help support our mission to improve the lives of companion animals through adoption, spay/neuter and education. The HSC is a 501(c)(3) organization and has a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator.