Pet Palooza Festival & WALK for the Animals
Come Walk for the Animals….then Party in the Park!
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2017
Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Place: Independence Park in the beautiful Elizabeth Neighborhood (7th Street and Hawthorne)
Walk for the Animals
Walk for the Animals is the HSC’s annual 2K fundraising walk. This is a fun family walk for people and pets of all ages. Walk with your pet or on your own. You’ll have a great time and you’ll get a warm furry feeling by raising money to help the animals. Your walk registration fee and fundraising proceeds will help us to meet our event goal of $160,000. Come and walk!! The shelter pets will love you for it.
Pet Palooza is the “Must Attend” festival of the year, featuring:
A Vendor Fair with over 80 Organizations & Businesses
Pet Palooza is the longest running Pet Festival in Charlotte! Each year, 4,000 people and their pets head to Independence Park and ‘paw’ty on down at the festival. There is something for everyone!
- Need a New Family Member? There’s a Pet Adoption Area with lots of local rescue groups
- Wanna Rock On? Jam to the live music of The Olde #7 Band
- Care for a Beverage? Hang out with your friends in our beer garden
- Feeling Hungry? Some of Charlotte’s best food trucks will be serving up great grub
- Bit of a Show Off? Enter your pup in a dog contest
And, there will be lots more fun for the whole family. Every pet lover should be there….so mark your calendar and don’t miss the fun!
href=”http://humanesocietyofcharlotte.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Renaissance-Pups-e1485538549240.jpg” alt=”” width=”500″ height=”334″ />
Alpha Dog Presenting Sponsors
Fat Cat Sponsors
Proud Pup Sponsors
Area Event Sponsors