Pet Palooza Sponsors & Vendors
Pet Palooza is Charlotte’s longest running pet festival and will bring together thousands of animal lovers and HSC supporters on Saturday, April 27, 2019 at McAlpine Creek Park.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to access new clients and supporters who are animal owners and lovers. The festival will include an adoption area, vendors, music, a picnic pavilion, food & beer trucks, and much more.
Sponsoring Pet Palooza or having a vendor booth is a great way to showcase and market your organization at the event and in the community.
Pet Palooza 2018 – By the Numbers
- More than 4,000 animal lovers attended the Pet Palooza and more than 600 walked in the Walk for the Animals
- 22 companies supported the event through event sponsorships
- Pet Palooza was featured on WCCB and iHeart Radio programming, reaching tens of thousands of households
- More than 35,000 HSC supporters viewed multiple sponsorship announcements on Facebook and Twitter
- The Pet Palooza website and Pet Palooza Walk website was viewed over 5,000 times
- 50 yard signs advertised the festival for greater than 30 days on highly traveled streets in Charlotte
To learn more or sign up, please click on the links below.
Walk: SIGN UP NOW
Sponsorship: DETAILS or SIGN UP NOW
Vendor: DETAILS or SIGN UP NOW
Check out our vendor map below to select your spot at Pet Palooza 2019! (Proud Pup Level only)
- Vendor spaces DO NOT include tents, tables, chairs or power. Please plan accordingly.
- Booth location will be assigned based on date of sign-up.
- Pet Palooza is a rain or shine event. There will be no refunds issued in the event of inclement weather.
- We reserve the right to reject applications when necessary.
Your participation will help support our mission to improve the lives of companion animals through adoption, spay/neuter and education. The HSC is a 501(c)(3) organization and has a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator.