Policies and Procedures
In order to ensure that Humane Society of Charlotte’s name, image, and reputation are properly represented, we ask that all third-party fundraisers abide by the following policies.
- The event must be promoted in a manner to avoid statements or the appearance of HSC endorsing any product, firm, organization, individual, or service.
- If the Humane Society of Charlotte’s name or logo is to be used on promotional materials (print, Internet or broadcast), it must be used in accordance with HSC’s brand standards and prior approval is required.
- All promotional materials must clearly state the percentage of proceeds that will benefit HSC.
- Event organizers are responsible for obtaining all permits, especially those for raffles and/or games of chance.
- Event organizers must obtain their own liability insurance to cover the event. HSC is not financially liable for the promotion and/or staging of third-party events.
- Under no circumstances should third-party event revenue and expenses flow through HSC books. Only the final net proceeds from the event are to be processed by HSC.
Thank you again for your efforts!
Interested in hosting a third party event on behalf of the Humane Society of Charlotte? Please complete our HSC Third Party Proposal Form.
In order for HSC to consider your event request, the TPE proposal form must be submitted.