Critter Care Wellness Clinic is now Essential Care. To schedule an appointment, please click HERE.
We care about families in our community and want to do our part to help keep pets happy and healthy — that’s why HSC offers our Essential Care Wellness Clinic; a low-cost, high-quality vaccination clinic by appointment every Wednesday at the HSC Spay/Neuter Clinic.
Services we offer include:
- Microchip: $15
- Rear Detached dewclaw removal: $15*
- 1-Year Rabies Vaccine: $10
- 3-Year Rabies Vaccine (must have proof of prior rabies vaccination): $25
- Canine Distemper/Parvo Vaccine (DHPP): $15
- Canine Bordetella Vaccine (Kennel Cough): $15
- Canine Heartworm Testing: $20
- Feline Distemper Vaccine (FVRCP): $15
- Feline Leukemia Vaccine: $15
- Feline Leukemia and FIV Test: $25
- Nail Trimming* $10 (during Essential Care Services)
- Deworming: $5 – $9 (based on weight)
*These services are available during surgery only. Pricing reflects 2020 price changes.
Preventative Medications we offer include: