DIY Fundraiser or Event
The Humane Society of Charlotte is grateful for the generosity and support of people and organizations throughout the Charlotte region. Often, people spend their own time, money, and effort in organizing a fundraiser to benefit our shelter. These fundraisers vary in type and size but include bake sales, supply drives, golf tournaments, and more.
The Humane Society of Charlotte can support your event through:
- Online fundraising tools (personal fundraising pages through DonorPerfect)
- Our online Event Calendar
With at least two weeks notice, HSC can provide:
- Informational Brochures
- A mention in our e-Newsletter
Due to the number of requests we receive, the Humane Society of Charlotte may not be able to:
- Send an HSC representative to participate in all events. Please understand that our staff is limited and we cannot commit to assisting with or appearing at every fundraising event.
- Supply adoptable animals for your event. In order for us to accommodate requests to bring shelter animals to events, there must be a fundraising component to your event. We require a minimum donation of $250.
- Send emails to the HSC audience promoting your event.
- Promote your event on social media channels.
While we may be able to provide guidance for your event, we do not have the personnel to handle the organizational and administrative tasks associated with third-party events. Therefore, you are responsible for all details of the event including underwriting all of the related costs; recruiting volunteers to help out at the event; creating flyers to publicize the event, and working at the actual event.
If you’re interested in organizing and hosting your own event to benefit the Humane Society of Charlotte, we are happy to help you get started. Please review the links below to learn how we can support you, some tips to plan your event and our policies and procedures.
Interested in hosting a third party event on behalf of the Humane Society of Charlotte? Please complete our HSC Third Party Proposal Form.
Questions? Contact our Special Events Manager, Kelsey Young at email@example.com