In-Kind / Wish List
Our most needed items for the week are listed below. These need items will be updated each week here along with being shared on our social media platforms. Thank you so much for any help you can be with any item on the list.
Our Most Needed Items for the Week:
- Laundry Detergent
- 6 ft Leashes
- Canned Cat Food
- Dog Toys
- Fleece Blankets
- Dry Erase Markers
- Dryer Sheets
- Buckle Collars
- Paper Towels Gift Cards/Certificates:
- Home Depot
- Office Max
To donate items through Amazon, click here.
And There’s Always That Convenient Monetary Donation. Did You Know?
- $25 will feed four hungry kittens for one week
- $50 will supply a warm, comfy bed for dogs in their kennels
- $75 can provide one spay/neuter surgery to prevent more homeless animals
- $100 will make sure four puppies stay healthy by receiving their necessary vaccinations
- $250 will have 30 cats tested to keep feline leukemia and AIDS from making lots of other cats sick
- $500 can educate and inspire a whole classroom of children to respect and protect animals
- $1,500 can provide nutritious food for the Humane Society animals for approximately 2 months
Behavior & Training Program
A well-mannered canine member of the family is a superdog!!! Want to learn more? Click here!