June is Adopt a Cat Month
June is Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat Month and, with kitten season upon us, there are more cats in need than ever. Learn about adopting a cat from the Humane Society of Charlotte
But what if you can’t adopt? Here are some easy ways you can still help:
- Donate your Facebook status. Just paste this message into the “What’s on your mind?” box at the top of your page: “June is Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat Month. Save a life: Adopt a Cat! and link it to the HSC cat / kitten page at https://humanesocietyofcharlotte.org/....
- Tweet, retweet and repeat the following: “June is Adopt-a-Shelter-Cat Month. Save a life: Adopt a cat! https://humanesocietyofcharlotte.org/....
- Share one of HSC’s adoptable cats on your blog, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. Include a photo and a link to their information on our web site. https://humanesocietyofcharlotte.org/... Be sure to tag #HSCadoptACatMonth
- Become an HSC iFoster! If you aren’t ready to adopt, there is no better way to help save more feline lives than by fostering. Learn more.
- Consider donating in honor of a favorite feline in your life - learn more about donating at here.
- Pass on an understanding of the importance of pet adoption to the next generation. Talk to your kids, nieces, nephews, grandchildren and other up-and-comers about animal shelters and why Adopt-a-Shelter-Cat Month, and pet adoption in general, is important.
Be sure to follow the Humane Society of Charlotte on twitter, Facebook, instagram, You Tube, and at humanecharlotte.org!